Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Would you describe the biggest, goriest zit ( pimple, whatever you want to call it) you ever had?

Please go into graphic detail|||Sweetie, why do you want to know?





I think the worst zit I ever had was on my nose. It was HUGE, it looked like I had two noses. At first, it started out as a painful red bump. It slowly came to head, and then it turned into a big whitehead. It went through all colors, from dirty white to green and yellow..and when it popped, it was bleeding and it dried up into a little scab on my nose.





There was no Band-Aid big enough to cover it up, and nothing I put on it worked. My classmates all laughed at me, and it didn%26#039;t help that my teachers would offer me their little %26quot;miracle cures%26quot; for pimples. I think the principal stopped me once in the corridor and asked if I had seen a doctor for it. Most humiliating two weeks of my life.





It eventually died down, and all I have as a reminder of the horror it was is a little red scar. It%26#039;s barely noticeable, really. But you should have seen the zit, I think you would have fainted.|||I had one before (EWWWWWWW) in a rather personal area. It was big! No amount of squeezing would pop it, and I tried dabbing toothpaste on it and I swear the thing just laughed at me...What finally got it was just sitting in the hot tub for a long time.





Heck, if I%26#039;d had the internet back then I would have looked up boils, because this seemed too big and nasty to be just a zit...but I didn%26#039;t and I was too embarassed to go to a doctor for it.





Hope this makes you feel better about yours, wherever it is and whatever it might look like :D

No comments:

Post a Comment