Monday, April 26, 2010

I think i have pimple on my butt but idk?

i think its a pimple but idk. I had this since friday night. And it hurts evrytime i sit or walk and stand straight. I have to limp to walk (not necessrily but still hurts). I tried poppn it but it HURTS like ****. And now its like it is a small moutain and when i tried poopin it hurts a lot more i put alcohol swab on it but idk . I need ur tips oir help on wat to do.|||go to the docter and check it, it could be something|||get a mirror and make sure it is just a pimple.





to pop it, rub some ice on it for like a minute to numb it some, then try popping. I know it hurts really bad, but after it is popped you will feel so much better in a couple days, guaranteed.|||Maybe it%26#039;s a sist (Think that%26#039;s how u spell it...?). Try visiting a dermatologist. But if it%26#039;s inflamed, it could be a zit.

No comments:

Post a Comment