Monday, April 26, 2010

Treatment for a hard painless pimple?

It%26#039;s between my eyebrows, and it%26#039;s a bit red but it doesnt hurt when I touch it, it%26#039;s just hard. Before, the pimple was a huge white head and I got rid of it by drying it out but it left this super hard bump under my skin. As of right now, every morning and night I press a hot towel against it and apply either benzoyl peroxide or salycylic acid. I don%26#039;t touch it either. It seems to be making some progress, but its been about a month now! Can anyone suggest anything? Thanks!|||Please leave it in peace and it will eventually heal completely.|||go see a doctor and have it lanced or have a biopsy. it may be a tumor.|||hydracortisone cream helps dry a spot up quite quickly|||just pick it man, its the only way

No comments:

Post a Comment