Monday, April 26, 2010

I have this bug ugly pimple right in the middle of my nose! HOW DO I MAKE IT GO AWAY?

Out of nowhere, this big pimple appeared right in the middle of my nose! I know everyone can see it!! I have very sensitive skin, and lately, my skin had been behaving....but then this happens! How can I get rid of this betrayal?|||Well this site has alot of home made solutions to help you remove your pimple(s) in a week add or take a few days.


*be sure to leave a comment to let them know if they worked and if they was easy.


http://lmj1996.blogspot.com/


|||when it gets white pop it


then let it be.


you could put make up on


or use ice


or use and alcohol or peroxide pad


if you dont want people to notice or make fun of you


just put a band aid on it and when people ask be like


just a %26quot;pimple%26quot;


and laugh and walk on|||Put white toothpaste on it before you go to bed and what ever you do do not pick at it! It should be almost gone the next morning if not it wont be red and swollen any more|||ice and peroxide











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||First of all, go here:


http://www.natural-acne-solution.com/





That won%26#039;t make anything go away instantly though.





For now, just try to eat healthy, don%26#039;t touch it too much or anything..|||Hmmm. I had the same problem, I would suggest some toothpaste or as soon as you wake up , without brushing your teeth put you saliva on it. Yes , I understand thats disgusting but it works .


Hope That Helped

No comments:

Post a Comment