Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can a tick bite cause a pimple, infection?

About a week ago I found several ticks on my son and removed them. Now, I%26#039;ve noticed a place on the back of my son%26#039;s head, feels like a pimple under the skin. I%26#039;m thinking this may have been from a tick bite and it could possibly have infection in it. My son is only 7 so I doubt it could be an actual pimple. Any thoughts?|||If there is no red bullseye circle around the bite you probably squeezed the tick causing him to %26quot;puke%26quot; in the wound i have done this once befor with no serious side effects. Next time use tweezers or hemostats and grab his head as close to the skin as possible.|||What%26#039;s wrong with you? You ask a question on here for a %26quot;helpful%26quot; answer? Go to the Doc/ ER asap. Ticks carry diseases and can be fatal. DUH!|||LYME DISEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment