Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get rid of a pimple fast fast fast?

I have a huge, red pimple on the side of my face and Im going somewhere at 5, so I know how you feel! D: I washed my face with clearisil , then i got impatient and just left clearisil on it for like 5 min. It didnt do anything. Ive heard if you put ice on it it reduces the size,so im gonna try that right now! I shall keep ya posted ;D


(just whatever you do, dont touch it!!!)





Edit:


I forgot to do the ice thing, but when i looked in the mirror my pimple was less red and smaller.... :O Maybe it was the clearisil after all...|||Either Amoxicilin, it will clear it in about 1-2 days or this product Au Revior spot treatment which kills it in about the same time. You can find the product on the link below.|||put toothpaste in it before you go to bed!


it will take the swelling and redness down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment