Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In grown pimple maybe idk what to do?

I have a small bump on my face and I%26#039;m not sure what it is, I%26#039;ve had it for months now and I think it%26#039;s an in grown pimple under my skin but I%26#039;m not sure because it%26#039;s lasted this long. I can roll it around under my skin and it%26#039;s not solid but it%26#039;s a semisolid ball. Any info you can give on this?! having it this long has got me worried a bit.|||Well if you are worried about this you should go see a dermitologist. But mostly with in grown pimples they will probably go away on their own. If it really is a ingrown pimple you can sterilize a needle and pop it like that. it will hurt, but it will get out. I had an ingrown pimple one time and that%26#039;s what the doctor did. She just poked it with a needle. it went away a few hours later. But i would suggest seeing a doctor first. And make sure it%26#039;s a skin doctor. you wouldn%26#039;t go to a dentist for a broken leg. so go to the doctor that specializes it skin. Good luck!|||If it hurts, feels tender, or just really bothers you go to a dermatologist. And they%26#039;ll tell you what to do.|||Sounds like a cyst. Have a doctor check it out next time you see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment