Monday, April 26, 2010

Swelling from a pimple - how do I get rid of it?

I woke up this morning with a nice big zit on my face. I have pretty clear skin, but this does happen occasionally. Since I%26#039;m having my photo for school ID taken today, I popped it (my hands / nails were clean, and just in case I disinfected the spot after). However, now there%26#039;s huge swelling. I%26#039;ve had my cold water-bottle on my face for a while, but it doesn%26#039;t seem to be helping. I have to get my photo taken in about an hour! Anything I can do?|||I%26#039;m afraid all you can do is just leave it alone and don%26#039;t touch it.





But I doubt it%26#039;ll show on your ID card. And if it does- so what? It%26#039;s not gonna be hanging on posters around the school, so just relax.|||Try a pin/needle next time. It does not swell as much if you do not apply as much force. They can fix that in photoshop anyways. Pay for the touch up service.|||hi, if you have any cucumber in your fridge take a nice cool slice and rub it over the pimple, it should calm down x

No comments:

Post a Comment