Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When u apply toothpaste on a pimple, will there be a mark?

Will there be a stain left if toothpaste is used as an alternative in acne or pimple creams?|||When you apply toothpaste to a pimple, it will not leave a mark. Trust me...After surviving all the regular teenage drama issues, I find this to be one of the easier lessons in life to learn. Toothpaste is actually one of the best things you can put on a pimple. It dries up the excess oil in and around the affected area and dries up the pimple itself. Good luck and let me know how it goes for you...|||Of course not...I%26#039;ve used toothpaste on the very few pimples that I get and I%26#039;m fine...have you ever tried Neosporin? It works wonders! It hurries up the pimple process and it also has pain reliever in it for those nasty ones.





So go shopping and buy %26quot;Neosporin with pain reliever%26quot;. It also minimizes the chance of it scarring!|||No mark from the toothpaste, but the pimple will get worse before it gets better.|||If you go to a web site called Ricebunny%26#039;s Xanga Site it will give you all of the alternatives for treating pimples. It is a very popular site and they say the remedies work well. I have heard of the toothpaste thing, and I suppose it depends on the quality of your skin. Some people may be affected by the toothpaste treatment. Anyway have a look at that web site I%26#039;m sure it will help. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment