Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I had a pimple and I popped it. Now its red and inflated. What should I do to prevent getting a scar or am I?

too late? Please HELP. Now there is an open wond because I squeezed it so much. What should I do to prevent getting a scar or help with the reddness/bumpy?|||desinfect the area well


don%26#039;t squeeze it anymore, it will only make the wound worse


A lot of things you could put on it. I like aloeVera gel. Best if you can get it fresh, but if it%26#039;s pure the bottled stuff will do.


Put it on overnight, in morning the redness will have faded noticeably.|||keep hands off of it now keep it clean you could apply a dab of antibiotic creme. See a dermatologist There are better treatments to prevent them now than years ago.|||apply turmeric and leave it on for some time. won%26#039;t scar that way,

No comments:

Post a Comment