Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Red burnt mark left behind from toothpaste on a pimple?

I had a small pimple above my nose and I put toothpaste on it (colgate total) but the paste got on the skin around it as well and when I took it off after 15 mins my pimple looked the same and after an hour the skin around the pimple was reddish brown and blotchy and looked burned. The pimple is gone now but the skin around it is still brown and burnt looking. I don%26#039;t know what to do, I%26#039;m scared it it%26#039;ll never go away. Help!!!!!!!!|||I believe that what happened was a chemical reaction. When The toothpaste reached your skin without the pimple on it, the acids that clean your teeth but do not hurt your gums must have soaked into the skin and created a chemical reaction.|||AHHH.


Please listen to me and NEVER USE TOOTHPASTE ON ACNE.





It dries it out to much and cause scar

No comments:

Post a Comment