Monday, April 26, 2010

I need help getting rid of a terrible pimple ASAP!!?

Hey so I usually have great skin but recently I%26#039;ve started breaking out with a couple of kind of big, red pimples on my forehead and they hurt! I was wondering if anyone had a quick cure especially scince I%26#039;m about to go to a confrence! Thanks soooooooo much!|||Sounds like cystic acne. You probably can%26#039;t pop them. The dermatologist can inject them with cortisone and they will go away by next day or two. If you can%26#039;t do that, use hot compresses several times a day followed by a 10% benzoyl peroxide topical gel. Leave a thin layer on between compresses during the day and then put it on thick overnight. Don%26#039;t get it on your clothes because it will bleach em.|||i%26#039;m thinking you shouldn%26#039;t scratch them or squeeze them. Don%26#039;t touch the pimples with your hands unless you are washing your face and use Clearosal Ultra. It takes a minimum of 3 days to get rid of pimples. Be careful of what you eat too because extremely oily foods such as pizza is bad for you skin.


If no face wash or anything works then use cover up for the conference. After that be really careful with your skin and if it doesn%26#039;t go down or reduce in size for a couple of weeks i recommend you go see a derm.|||i wash my face with water a LOT and i cut down on greasy food so there is less oil on my face that can make it worse.|||crush a pain killer and mix it with a little bit of water to make it into a paste and put it on your spot for a couple mins, always works for me :D and youre welcomeeeeeee!!!|||try putting some rubbing alchol on the pimple, that usually helps for me it reduces the size of the pimple|||Ok so take a HOT *** shower to open up the pores, then POP away if they%26#039;re white! Then after do what ever other girl does, MAKEUP!|||well that sucks, ice em down.


dont pick at them or they will get worse, it may be better to leave em alone|||Toothpaste.


or,


Acne Free%26#039;s %26quot;Acne Terminator%26quot;


Its a spot acne treatment and it works.|||Use neutrogena. I use it wen I have bad break outs and it helps me a lot. So try it!|||I agree with toothpaste. It never fails. also I put a little triple antibiotic ointment on it

No comments:

Post a Comment