Monday, April 26, 2010

I have a pimple right under my nose, what to do???

I am just getting my first pimple, and it is directly under my nose! It is annoying, everytime my I itch or blow my nose I irrate it thus making it hurt. What can I do to get rid of it, or at least make it less annoying? Any help would be great!


Thanks|||Read some very effective tips and articles on how to get rid of pimples and more on this site to help you|||leave it...if u pop it, more will come|||soap + water = no pimples|||After you wash your face put ice on it for a few minutes then apply your solutions to dry it up like white toothpaste, or honey and a bandaide.|||you should get some acne cream from a drug store. that should help.|||check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:pimple


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com|||hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck|||treat it with pimple solution|||i just got one on top of the tip of my nose and it was embarrassing use makeup or if you dont wear makeup, you can put an ice-cube on top of it and it will reduce the swelling and redness, after that try to pop it, if it wont dont try harder, and also in the future dont pop all the zits because when you are an adult you will have scars from poping them all, trust me my dad%26#039;s friend in the air force just got surgery on his face because it was so bad.|||If you can find in your country,I will advice you to use T3 Acne Facial Foam it%26#039;s a foaming cleanser for pimple prone skin like you.It contains bactericidal agent,an active antiseptic agent against pimple causing bacteria,it also contains natural Tea Tree Oil that makes your skin completely refresh,clean and comfortable.


Note: don%26#039;t touch your pimple often and remember not to press it, it will heal by itself...the more you touch it the more it will be infected and you might spread the bacteria all over your face that will lead to worst condition.|||Dont mind it too much, it will disappear within a week.|||Put honey on it and cover with a band-aid before going to bed. It helps reduce the spot.





Sounds like an old wives%26#039; tale, but it works. :)|||pop it, stupid|||use some good face pack with aloevera gel.|||aloevera gel ...............works wel

No comments:

Post a Comment