Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a pimple for almost two months, what should I do?

Its not exactly a pimple, because there is not white puss coming out of it. Its more like a bumpy red mark. I tried to use a needle and poke it, but all that came out was bloody fluid. However the next day it got smaller. Should I continue doing this? Or is there another way of fixing it? I tried pimple cream but its not even a real pimple because it doesnt hurt.|||i had one of those i think it was a boyle or a cyst, the doc gave me special cream to put on it, i think it was a special topical antimicrobial cream. i think they can also give pills for it.i used the cream and after a week or two all gone:)|||leave it alone my dear, if you don%26#039;t it will grow over and over again........At night you can put a bit of toothpaste on it and leave it over night - should dry it out (stings a bit)|||It could be a Staph infection. See a doctor because you will need an antibiotic and possibly an antibiotic cream as well.|||No, you are introducing bacteria into the broken skin, risking an infection, and you%26#039;re looking at a good chance of creating a scar. Since it has lasted that long with no real improvement, make an appointment with a dermatoligist. Could be something like a litle cyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment