Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Red burnt mark left behind from toothpaste on a pimple?

I had a small pimple above my nose and I put toothpaste on it (colgate total) but the paste got on the skin around it as well and when I took it off after 15 mins my pimple looked the same and after an hour the skin around the pimple was reddish brown and blotchy and looked burned. The pimple is gone now but the skin around it is still brown and burnt looking. I don%26#039;t know what to do, I%26#039;m scared it it%26#039;ll never go away. Help!!!!!!!!|||oooo..toothpaste is a very good thing for your face. its meant for your teeth. but thats okay


did you try washing your face? i bet in a day or two it will go away.


try putting lotion on it too that will probably help in the case that you did burn it.|||oh my goodness! i am so scared, i have exactly the same problem, but with four spots on my face! did this the spot disappear? what did you do? how long will it take before the redness disappears? please help me! thanks. Report Abuse
|||Email the company about what happened they know all the ingredients in the toothpaste:


http://www.colgateprofessional.com/conta…|||it%26#039;ll go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment