Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weird, but I have a tiny pimple on my lash line?

I have this tiny pimple on my lashline and I%26#039;m not sure on what to do. I%26#039;m thinking of just leaving it be, considering that it%26#039;s so close to my eye. It doesn%26#039;t hurt, so I%26#039;m wondering if I leave it and let it pops on its own, will it infect my eye?|||Try warm, wet compresses for a few minutes several times a day. You may have a blocked gland--not usually a worry, but compresses may keep it from getting bigger.





I wouldn%26#039;t try to pop it, just keep it clean. If it gets worse, you can always call your eye doc.|||I used to have one. I had a bad habit of picking at it, i DO NOT recommend doing that, yes it did go away but i%26#039;m sure if i had left it be it wouldn%26#039;t have left a scar as mine did. just leave it alone, if you want to pop it, put a cold wet washcloth on it for a minute then put a hot wet washcloth on it. keep doing this for about 5 minutes, do it about once a day and it will help get rid of it, clean it and help it not to scar. Good luck! ;)|||its probably not a pimple, just a sti. just leave it alone and it should go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment