Monday, April 26, 2010

Darker skin marks after pimple. How to get rid of it?

In the last year or two I%26#039;ll get a huge pimple on my left forehead once in a while, after it%26#039;s gone it leaves a darker patch of skin. I had several of these now and they almost form a dark line on the left side of my forehead. What can I do to get rid of them???|||Try 100% cocoa butter stick, or tea tree oil. You can get them at the pharmacy at Walmart or another pharmacy. Put it on before you go to bed, or is you are just sitting around the house. Just keep using it, and it should help to even the skin color.|||Acne covered my back, my chest %26amp; face. I tried several products and treatments but did not see the changes in my skin that I was hoping for. After searching for a genuine product that can cure my acne I found product from Zenmed that works well over my skin. Name of the product is Zenmed Derma Cleanse and I decided to share my experience with other people who were suffering from acne like me. Above all it comes with 100% money back guarantee, so go ahead and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment