Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do I do about a pimple on my vagina?

I%26#039;m only 13, haven%26#039;t hit puberty, haven%26#039;t ever been sexually active, but I found a pimple on my vagina. I told my mom :( and she said to apply heat to itand take hot baths. Well I did and quite a bit of puss came out. Well now it hurts really bad and it even seems a little bigger than yesterday(when I found it). Please help me!!!|||You should try waiting a few day to see if it goes away.|||it might be the beginning of a boil. check it out, as this may be a plausible answer considering your history. good luck, and try not to stress too much.|||it will go away but in the mean time just put some polysporin cream on to heal. you should check with the doctor though, because it should not be there.|||Og Nece il apeur|||consult a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment