Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am 17 ,brown,NOT the geek. everyone likes me. How do I start it, with girls?.will they mind my pimple marks?

well,if the girl dont care about looks ,then yes.I got pimple marks and its not really a problem|||Many people have pimple marks and still have romantic relationships. It%26#039;s okay. Just take care of your skin. If you are brave, you can try getting some concealer and practice dabbing it on your marks with a Q-Tip so it doesn%26#039;t look obvious. Try to do it in front of a window with bright sunlight so you don%26#039;t overdue it. Good luck!|||Its all about the confidence man. If you are comfortable, and socialble around girls, then you should have no problems making friends|||pimple marks are natural. which can also be cleared|||I used to have spots on my face, then one day it downed on me that I was more popular on campus than all my room mates who had smooth skins.I realised then that it is about confidence-letting people know that you might not look perfect and so what??


My confidence drew people to me!! Also I wanted to make all those pretty girls look like beauty without brains so I learnt harder and performed better than them in class and guess what they were coming to me for explanations.They would even call me to join their circle of friends-which I often turned down because I didn%26#039;t want them to think I felt good about myself because I was with them.





If everyone likes you thats a good place to start from...aleo vera plant is very good for pimple marks.You might itch at first but it works,you%26#039;ll see the difference in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment