Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ever had a pimple like this? How do I get rid of it?

It usually happens to me on my chin. It%26#039;s the under the skin kind. It feels like there%26#039;s this my bump or clump of something hard. And if I pop it, it doesn%26#039;t completly go away but white stuff comes out and blood.|||ugh..I hate those!! No matter how tough it is, the best thing to do is not pop it. It sucks, but you%26#039;ll regret it if it leves a big scar. Good Luck!! xoxo~Bre|||proactive,this will really help|||proactive|||It kind of sounds like a pimple that you need to let come to a head. I would use Proactiv or something really similar to Proactiv called Acne Free--you can get that at Wal-Mart. Good luck!|||That%26#039;s a cyst not a pimple. After you pop a cyst, be sure to clean the area well with hydrogen peroxide or something similar. I%26#039;ve seen popped cysts turn into some nasty staph infections.|||That%26#039;s what comes out of any pimple. Wash your face more, I guess.|||I get these on the inside of my nose..egh they hurt so bad. I hate to say it, but they%26#039;re the kind you just have to leave alone or put persa gel on it...clean and clear makes some and it will at least shrink it faster. that stuff works miracles for me!|||ya just put ice on it for about 20- 30 minutes before you go to bed every night and after a few nights the swelling should go down. I actually have one right now right above my eyebrow.|||I%26#039;d personally try a really thorough job of popping it in the cleanest, most permanent method possible.





I%26#039;d wait for it to get a head, then wash my entire face and hands (with warm water to open up your pores).





Then you can pop it and squeeze until you draw blood - usually the sign you%26#039;ve got past all the puss, however if you still feel stuff in there, keep squeezing until you%26#039;re absolutely sure whatever you can get out, is out.





Then wash your hands and face again with warm water (to clean out the open pores as best as possible). Also, if you wanted to consider using an antiseptic liquid like TCP here, (which will sting like hell!!) it might help clean it that extra bit.





Then wash your hands and face again with cold water (to close the pores up again as much as possible).





This routine, if a little time consuming, will make sure you%26#039;ve done the cleanest, most thorough job possible. Alongside not eating greasy foods for a while afterwards (maybe a week) and washing thoroughly quite often during the day, you stand the best chance of getting rid of it.|||Pimples are lesions that occur when the skin鈥檚 pores are obstructed or infected.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care.Helpful solutions for pimples at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment