Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help! I need to get rid of a pimple in a matter of hours!?

I have orientation today a like 6pm and I have a HUGE pimple on my nose! How do I get rid of it?|||Don%26#039;t try to pop it. Apply Neostrata Spot Treatment Gel, that will get the pimple flat in no time. Use a concealer that has some green pigments in it, that will cover redness|||Try Acne Complex


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.鈥?/a>|||try toothpaste, it helps dry it out and gets rid of the redness|||I think its neutrogena that makes those one hour get rid of zits stuff...its like a moistened circle pad type thing. if it%26#039;s not neutrogena then its somebody else. good luck!|||I%26#039;ve heard making a paste of lemon juice and baking soda can get rid of a pimple fast...





But if you get them often, try this:





I used to get really bad acne and someone gave me a tip to start mixing epsom salts with my facial cleanser. My zits are pretty much gone now :) It%26#039;s been a life saver! PLUS, epsom salts are super cheap... like $4 for a pound... so it doesn%26#039;t cost much to try it.





Don%26#039;t worry about measuring it or anything just take a mild cleanser (I use Aveeno or Cetaphil which you can get at any drug store) and either put the epsom salts in the cleanser... or wash your face and while it%26#039;s wet take some of the salts and wet it down a little then rub it right on your face.





It%26#039;s great for your skin, it doesn%26#039;t dry mine out and isn%26#039;t too harsh ;) In fact, it makes my skin feel soft... plus it%26#039;s so cheap that I use it all over my body (it%26#039;s similiar to what spas use).|||Pop away.

No comments:

Post a Comment