Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which product is the most effective to treat acne/pimple? Is it cetaphil or clearasil?

Zeno Acne Treatment Device. See the ink. Do the treatments doctors do in their offices at home.|||There are many available. You could try one and see how it works for you. You could ask the pharmacist what would be good for you. He can see you and recommend something.|||PROACTIVE !!|||i%26#039;m not convinced about using medicated soaps on acne. I would suggest using topical 2.5% benzoyl peroxide or azelaic acid.|||clearasil|||clearasil is the most commonly used one|||clearisil....but I like clean and clear better because it works faster :]|||this may sound yucky.. but tea tree oil. just dab it on some tissue and and rub in on your blemishes. It smells horrible but I promise that I will make acne disappear.





good luck!





Lynn|||Though Clearasil is VERY common, i would suggest that you try Cetaphil. I don%26#039;t know how bad ur acne is, but my brother had horrible acne, and uses Cetaphil, and even though it%26#039;s not COMPLETELY gone, we%26#039;ve still seen quite an improvement. And if ur acne isn%26#039;t horrible, then it probably be even better for you! You could always try it, and if it didn%26#039;t give u as good of results as it did my brother, u could always try Clearasil or some other products. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment