Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have one tiny little pimple-like bump on my upper lip on my mouth. What is it?

Yesterday I could tell I had a bump on my lip but couldn%26#039;t see it. It doesn%26#039;t look like a cold sore. If it helps I have been blowing my nose ALOT|||probably a cold sore. if it dont get a white head, then its definatly a cold sore. take some lysine.|||I%26#039;ll say its a pimple|||I get those occasionally, but they do disappear in time. I am guessing they are hair follicles that get a lot of sebacious or skin oily material in them, similar to a blackhead. Don%26#039;t squeeze or try to remove it yourself, however, or you could wind up with an infection or scarring. Leave it alone, or just apply some acne medicine on it. If it is troublesome, see your doctor.|||It could be a cold sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment