Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can a pimple "pop" under the skin or "implode?"?

I have a deep one on my right temple near my eyebrow. It%26#039;s deep, and I went to squeeze it to feel how tender it may be and I heard a loud popping sound. Now it%26#039;s not painful or bleeding, but it%26#039;s pretty tender now. My question is does anyone have any information on what it may be called if this occurs or how %26quot;dangerous?%26quot; It was a pretty loud pop :O





note: Ive never had any skin issues, thus I wouldn%26#039;t know exactly. Thanks|||I believe it can...it may be a boil though. Pimples and boils are, in essence, skin infections and if they pop below the surface of the skin they may spread to other areas more quickly. A boil is an infected hair follicle and you should talk to your physician, who may or may not suggest dermatalogical help.|||That%26#039;s bizarre. If it is going away, dont%26#039; worry.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment