Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is this...a cat pimple or something on my kitten?

Just a few minutes ago I was brushing my baby Hunter, a 3 month old gray and white middle haired male kitten.





And a bit under his left arm on the side of his stomach I discovered a tiny golden ... thing. it%26#039;s very small and the only one and seems to be encompassed by a tiny black ring. upon squeezing there seems to be blood rushing in.








what is this!!??





please help!|||It might be his nipple, sometimes they are off-centered on a kitten so they can appear to be near his armpit or by his back legs. Both male and female cats develope nipples. My dog has black rings around her nipples too. I wouldnt be too alarmed.|||It might be the cat%26#039;s nipple, I have a male cat to and i didn%26#039;t know it either at first until my dad told me. Hope I helped. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment