Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is this a pimple under my teeth?

Under my teeth and infront of my tongue, directly on the gums seems to be this pimple, not a conquer sore, but something similar to a pimple.





Its like a watch patch, and seems to have a little depth to it, as it sinks in like a shallow hole.





Does anyone know what it is?|||What you are describing is an aphthous ulcer commonly known as a canker sore. It will heal in 7-10 days on its own. If it doesn%26#039;t have a dentist check it out. Good Luck|||It sounds like the genial tubercle and the lingual foramen. That is the place the tongue attaches to the jaw and a place for a nerve, artery, and vein come through. It should be directly in the center.


If it is off to the side, then it%26#039;s something else. either way, check in with your dentist to be sure|||I think you%26#039;re talking about a canker. Does it hurt? I get cankers too~

No comments:

Post a Comment