Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have had a bad pimple breakout for over a week now. How can I get rid of it?

I have had a bad acne breakout just around my mouth. How can I get rid of these pimples? They won %26#039;t go away. I have had them for over a week too!!! What can it be? Help me please!!!!|||Be care to whom you listen. It is not caused by chocolate candy or tomato%26#039;s or anything you eat. Washing our face a hundred times a day just dries out your skin. It is caused by heredity


and a bacteria, known as Propionibacterium acnes, is a normal inhabitant of the skin. It uses sebum as a nutrient for growth, therefore increases in follicles during puberty. People with acne have more Propionibacterium acnes in their follicles than people without acne. The presence of bacteria attracts white blood cells to the follicle. These white blood cells produce an enzyme that damages the wall of the follicle, allowing the contents of the follicle to enter the dermis. This process causes an inflammatory response seen as papules (red bumps), pustules, and nodules. The bacteria also cause the formation of free fatty acids, which are irritants, increasing the inflammatory process in the follicle.





The washes you see really do little if anything but you can try Accutane (keeping in mind there have been problems with it-mental problems and suicide).





Antibiotics work by several mechanisms. The most important is the decrease in the number of bacteria in and around the follicle. Antibiotics also work by reducing the irritating chemicals produced by white blood cells.





Finally, antibiotics reduce the concentration of free fatty acids in the sebum, also reducing the inflammatory response. The most frequently used antibiotics for acne are : Tetracycline, Erythromycin, Minocycline, Doxycycline and Clindamycin.





The only other thing %26quot;I%26quot; would recommend is Retin-A and it is not going to do what you want it to do. However, trust me when I say these washes do and can not work!





The best thing you could do is see a dermatologist. God bless you and the Southern People.|||It might be a yeast infection, but I think that this might help. Try taking a tablespoon (I mix mine with applesauce) organic apple cider vinager. You may also try eating plain yogurt.|||Eat less chocolate or any other foods containing fats. Use non fat cleansers on your face and cleanse frequently. Most soaps contain animal fats, so it%26#039;s best to avoid using them.|||go to the doctor...he%26#039;ll give u some medicane..and it will clear up so good..trust me it worked for me..and nothin in a store would help me..so it was good|||Avoid sweets and caffeene drink juice,Tons of water and smoothies and eat healthy for a month.your body needs to be cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment