Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you tell your best friend they have the biggest pimple and it's disgusting?

I agree with micheal ha ha my best friends would just tell me ha ha like my friend had three pimples on her forehead and I said I could play connect the dots on her forehead and make a triangle ha ha amd we both just laughed so I guess you could make it into a joke|||If you cannot tell your best friend directly you are not their best friend.|||Well, coming from someone who has had huge embarassing pimples, you need to shut your mouth, unless you want her to stay home everytime she gets a zit.|||Well...unless your %26quot;friend%26quot; is blind...I suspect they probably already know they have a pimple and don%26#039;t need you pointing it out to them.|||why don%26#039;t you ask them if they have talked to their parents about seeing a dermatologist for help.|||I would imagine they already know that and are doing the best they can. Jeez!|||You dont, for a number of reasons.


1. They are prolly self consious about it.


2. They prolly confide in you NOT to say anything negative about their appearance, I mean come on now.


3. Thats really rude.





You act like you%26#039;ve never had a pimple before.





People need to get over themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment