Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A pimple is starting to grow. How can i stop it?

i know that it will grow soon. because there is this some region in my face that is starting to become red and it hurts everytime i press it. I really dont want this to grow. because i know this will be a big one. Please, how can i stop it?|||wash your face with a good cleansing soap (i like clinique but you could use whatever) then wipe your face down with astringent. when your face dries, dab some toothpaste on the pimple. it should work.|||You might see a doctor and get some anti-biotics to take. Good luck. Pops|||Alcohol or vinagar will hep dry it out...|||let it grow, then pop it|||Wash your face day and nite, use toner (tonic) after you wash your face. This will dry them out, also if it is white on the top it is ready to pop it!





Good Luck,


just go to wallgrees or any close department store and get daily face wash and toner it should only be about 5 to 6 dollars total.|||TOOTHPASTE!!!! IT WORKS EVERYTIME!!!!





i had one and it was sore and red and didn%26#039;t %26#039;come to the top, put some toothpast, any old kind, and it went away!!!!|||I tried the toothpaste thing and it really worked. I used the paste kind instead of the gel. I didnt believe it when I first read it on here, but I had one of those zits your talking about on the left side of my nose and it grew huge and red and felt like it was gonna explode(which it did when I squeezed it a little...I mean literally exploded, one if those that hit the mirror when you squish it) So a couple days later, guess what? Another one came up on the right side of my face. So before it got bad, just a little red and sore, I put toothpaste on it before I went to bed and the next morning it was much smaller and not as sore. Put toothpaste on it again that night and it was practically gone the next morning. I was amazed!! It really works!!|||Rinse skin


Use cleansing pad!


Then put acne pimple cream on!


it will stop it from growing and eventually fade away. Do this about thee or two times a day|||not sure but if you find out tell me, to my knowledge you can%26#039;t stop it. you can reduse it by putting something cold on it or buying acne medicine and putting it on it.|||Wash your face with a cleanser, pat dry and my girlfriend told me that she uses a dab of honey on the spot. Honey has healing properties and swears it works. Try it.|||Your are exactly right. A pimple when erupts will definately grow. The best way to manage a single for few zits is not to touch. If you want it to stop grow bigger, it can be done by using topical anibiotic such as clindamycin to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment