Friday, January 8, 2010

This is about the five time i get something that looks like a pimple in my vagina. please help?

the doctors always tells me that i am fine and dont have anything all my test come out normal and i get my pap once a year. why do i still get something that looks so much like a pimple in my vagina? can it be maybe because of my period? i dont understand why do i get it if doctors always tell me am fine and dont have any STD. please give me your opinion. thank you.|||My first thought was HPV (genital warts), but that would have been tested for if they tested you for STD%26#039;s.


Is this inside your vagina, on the labia or on the vulva?


If it%26#039;s inside it could be irritation from sexual activity, if it%26#039;s on the labia it could be irritation from nylon underwear, if it%26#039;s on the vulva it could be an ingrown hair.|||I have had several of these pimples there is nothing to worry about as long as they pop like a regular pimple and go away. my doctor said it was something called minor folliculitis. look it up! and good for you on not having sex Report Abuse
|||My first thought was herpes but you say your doc has cleared you for an std. May I suggest that if it looks like a pimple that it just may be a pimple? Yes you can get a pimple in your vagina. Have you shown this pimple to your doctor by the way? Becka|||Could be just a pimple. Does it come in the same spot all the time?|||could be an ingrown hair if you shave there. I get them occasionally from shaving

No comments:

Post a Comment