Friday, January 8, 2010

Is This Weird Thing On My Back A Bug Bite Or A Blind Pimple?

Description-





It is very big,


It is white in the middle,


It is very red around the center,


It is kind of swelled,


It is kinda puffy,





It HURTS REALLY BAD,


and It is really gross to look at/





What kind of bug would bite this?


Possibly bed bugs? spiders?


Or do you think it%26#039;s just a blind pimple?|||It sounds to me like a pimple.|||Sounds like a bug bite. I had one like it on my neck, and it was from this weird insect ive never seen before. It bit my neck (or stung it?) and i slapped it as it did it. It was about the size of a small grasshopper, with wings. I live in florida though, so mabey its just a weird tropical thing.|||ingrown maby ...i feel bad for ya but maby a in grown

No comments:

Post a Comment