Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you get rid of a pimple overnight? Hellpp!!?

and what about pimple scrs..how can you get rid of those?|||Ugh... I get breakouts all the time... and yes, I have tried to pop some ( which of course left behind some ugly scars).





Some of the things I have tried ( I%26#039;m a big pimple hater! ):





I used alcohol, which is supposed to dry out the thing, but it didn%26#039;t really work in my case (I have oily skin)





I used white toothpaste, which is also supposed to dry the blemish out. This works for me sometimes.





What I found works best is a mask I bought in Wal-Mart. It works miracles for my face! It%26#039;s called Freeman%26#039;s Clay Mask with Avacado and Oatmeal. It significantly dries out the oils in my face and it leaves my face feeling super soft! If I were you I would definety buy it! I love it, I love it, I love it! (It%26#039;s like $4.00)





I hope you win the %26quot;battle o%26#039; the pimples%26quot; (like I did) Lol! Wish you the best!!





P.S. The BEST thing to get rid of pimple scars is Vitamin E. Pure Vitamin E (in liquid form)(it works really well). Then dab a bit onto your finger and lightly rub it onto the scar. If you can%26#039;t get it, try Palmer%26#039;s Coco Butter (which contains vitamin E)...





By the way... This is the best way to rid yourself of pimples. Don%26#039;t, don%26#039;t, don%26#039;t pop. It hurts, and it causes other pimples to emerge (it spreads bacteria). Some of the people who answered you gave some really wacky, tacky, and all all around primitive answers... It%26#039;s better to help your face without harming it...|||No problem! ( ^: Report Abuse
|||I don%26#039;t think you can get rid of pimple scars overnight, but if you have a product that contains saliycle (sp?) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide in it you can get rid of acne. These are very strong zit killers, but they can irritate your face so be wise as you place it on.|||put something on it like Proactive Soultion or something. or wash the pimpul with hot water and soap.|||Not over night - but if it is white - take a hot compress to it.


You can (I don%26#039;t suggest) taking a sterile sewing needle to the center and gently pushing out the bacteria - rinse off with peroxide - and add some acne cream -


If you popped it already and it%26#039;s very red apply a cold compress - take a motrin and clean it with peroxide and some acne cream -





Toothpaste may be mentioned but if it was to be used for acne it would say so on the directions -


it%26#039;s risky the people who have success are lucky.





You can also gently add pure vitamin e to it to night after you wash it -





Scars - you can dry at home dermabrasion kits -


may need to see an MD if they are over 6 months otherwise find a very pure and gentle acne regime and stick to it twice a day -|||Put some toothpaste on the zit and try Moderma on the scar.|||I bought this product and it%26#039;s awesome. It%26#039;s very concentrated and it%26#039;s the best thing I have found for drying out a pimple overnight.





You buy it on QVC.





PHILOSOPHY





On a clear day blemish serum for adult acne





Item Number A70019|||Keep a warm towel on the pimple area. It can help the pimple form a head on it so you can pop it.





The scars... got no clue. I doubt you can do that much.|||toothpaste|||How to Get Rid of Pimples and Blemishes


Pimples, blemishes and acne are the most universal skin care complaints and can be a huge source of embarrassment. Contrary to common belief, this problem is not exclusive to teens and adolescents. Adults often experience acne problems after years of clear skin.





Treatment of pimples is somewhat tricky. While there%26#039;s no quick cure for those unsightly blemishes, putting a stop to major breakouts will greatly reduce your discomfort and chance of scarring.|||heres what i do and it works. just taake a hot shower or bath and let the water run for a while untill the bathroom gets steamy. this will open up your pores. then head to the mirror and pop the pimple. next take a tissue and soak it in alcholo and rub it on where the pimple was to clean it out. then take rubbing lotion and dab it right on the spot. by next morning you wouldnt even know you had a pimple.|||whatever you do don%26#039;t pop it. I have heard toothpaste works really well . don%26#039;t know about over night though.depends on the pimple. but I reckon it will reduce it a bit . good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment