Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a scar from a pimple on my nose, how do i get rid of it?

my scar is a white dot that stands out a bit and it looks as if i have a nose pericing but i dont like it, how can i make it go away or lighten it a bit?|||There%26#039;s a brand new treatment that is getting a lot of commercial coverage, supposedly good for healing scars. The commercials make it seem amazing. The commercials are vague as to what form this treatment comes in... perhaps it%26#039;s a topical antibiotic or steroid cream... You can see it on the Weather Channel a lot.





I forget what it%26#039;s called. :) I%26#039;m sorry.|||I know there are laser treatments (surprisingly inexpensive, ask a dermatologist) that can slightly alter skin imperfections, or you could just use makeup to cover it up if it bugs you that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment