Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of pimple scars?

don%26#039;t break out but i get pimples here and there on my t-zone. And when i do get pimples, its those huge painful ones. Once those pimples %26quot;die%26quot;, they leave scars on my face (esp my nose). The scars are very noticeable cus they are different color (greyish brown) from my skin color.


HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM?


what somewhat cheap medication can i use to minimize them?





btw please dont answer saying %26quot;you cant get rid of scars%26quot;. ty


|||You can get rid fo scars. I use Olay regnist microdermabrasion kit and it works so well! You notic the results in a couple of days. It leaves your skin smooth, tigt, and you ntoice a huge difference after two or three days. And i you dotn like it (which i doubt), then you can return it and get a full refund =]|||Try a scar diminishing mask, they can be found at a drugstore for a wide variety of prices and I know from experience they work.|||Exfoliation helps.


So try to exfoliate if you don%26#039;t already.|||Dermatologist or Maderma (that scar stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment