Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a HUGE pimple on my nose and I poped it and blood went every where?

So today I was looking at my pimple was scared to pop this HUGE thing it had been growing for a week I finally decided to do it when I poped it the first time puss went EVERYWHERE like there was so much! it was groossss! then like an hour later I poped it agian and blood squirted everywhere!! and it won%26#039;t go down!!! I put toothpaste and my acne treatment on it overnight and stuff but didnt do anything rly man its freakin huge and its so annoying! how do I get ride of it?|||clean it with hot water and vinegar daily until it clears up|||You%26#039;ve probably already heard this, but seriously, DON%26#039;T pop your pimples! If you have acne treatment, keep using it and try to wash your face 2 or 3 times a day. But putting anything else, such as toothpaste, on it will only make it worse. It clogs your pores. Unfortunately, the only thing that is guaranteed to make your pimple go away is time; so be patient.


If acne is a continuing problem for you, see your dermatologist for more specific information.|||You are going to have to let it run its course. Do not cover it with make-up, it will only worsen it. Do not use toothpaste or any drying agent. Simply clean your face with a gentle cleanser with salycilic acid in it (at least 2% solution). Next, tone your face with a non-alcohol based toner, and use an oil-free moisturizer. Do this twice a day (even when you do not have this challenge...it will help balance your skin out). To treat the pimple itself, cleanse it with a cotton swab dipped in hydrogen peroxide, and then after it bubbles for a few moments, dab it dry with the other end of the cotton swab. Next, put a little neosporin on it. Do this at least twice a day.





Be careful not to pop your pimples in the future. I know I have done it numerous times because they do hurt once they get so big, but I am learning to leave them alone and typically they will go away on thier own if I just cleanse my face like I should twice a day. But if you ever have this challenhe again, just suck it up and deal with the reddness and pain and treat it like you would a normal wound...treat it so it does not get infected.|||Pic. Post a pic.|||GO TO A DOCTOR DURDADUR|||You really just need to leave it. If it%26#039;s still swollen then that means that your body is still fighting an infection. Don%26#039;t go to the doctor though. They%26#039;ll probably just look at you funny. Drink lot%26#039;s of OJ and green tea to boost your immune system and it should go away soon. If you think it might be an allergic reaction, than take some Benedryl and see if that helps, but on the whole, if it%26#039;s bleeding and pus-filled, you have an infection that needs to be left alone so your body can beat it.|||that is pretty gross! wipe it off or something! U r not supposed to pop zits.|||It%26#039;s a skin condition, not a hole in a wall, so you can%26#039;t just fix it on your own schedule.





Keep it clean with lots of soap and water, and be sure no oil builds up. In a couple of days, it will reduce and look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment