Friday, January 8, 2010

A pimple is in the midst of dry skin and I squeeze it, sometimes the skin flakes off and becomes cut. Just me?

This happens rarely, but it%26#039;s like the layer of skin peels off and there%26#039;s a cut kinda thing left to heal for a week.|||I dont knwo exactly what you mean but once before I had this really stubborn pimple that wouldnt budge so i pinched harder and liek the skin just kinda cut off at the top leaving this hole in my skin and a small chunk of skin on my finger that doesnt stop bleeding for awhile and takes yeah..awhile to heal.....Ughhh that was not cool..TT.TT|||yep smae here|||Its not just you. Acne has been around and very bothersome to young people like yourself. Keep your skin clean and the use a moisturizer to keep it from cracking. You will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment