Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a bad pimple and when I sqeezed it brown paste came out.?

I have a big pimple on my back and when my girlfriend sqeezed it a brown paste came out. It amounted to about a 1/4 tsp. I m not sure what it is, it didnt hurt like a pimple normally would. I put hydrogen peroxide on it and washed it. I also let a hot towel sit on it for about 5 minutes.|||hahahahahahahaha that%26#039;s what you get for messing with it!!!|||It could have been a cyst.|||Could have been a boil. I%26#039;ve had them before and they hurt like a pimple under the skin ( a very BAD pimple). I did squeeze mine as it did come to a head like a zit and brown puss came out. Once this happened I kept it clean and kept warm compresses on it to draw the rest of the puss out. Here%26#039;s a site from WebMD, the places listed on here are not the only place you can get them as I got one right beside my knee. Check with your family doctor if you continue to get these! Hope this helps!|||it could have been infected, or a %26quot;scabby%26quot; pimple.|||Might have been infected. Sounds like your girlfriend took care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment