Friday, January 8, 2010

Does baking soda really work to eliminate pimple on your face ?

I use it and have really liked it. I enjoy using natural products. I would just reccomend not using it more than every other day. It%26#039;s also great to use in your hair to get out build up. I also like using honey as a mask afterwards. It%26#039;s a natural antbiotic and moisturizer.|||i%26#039;m not sure about that.. but if theres a pimple on your face, get a band-aid, put some honey on it, and place it on the pimple. go to sleep, and when you wake up, the pimple will be gone! :)|||No.|||No, but if you have a serious problem you can use proactive, more than expensive adds, it really works.|||If you have nothing better, you can mix it with water and apply it in extremely small doses: it *can* work as a spot treatment in these cases. However, I%26#039;ve tried it and I wouldn%26#039;t really recommend it, it%26#039;s messy and it doesn%26#039;t really solve the problem so much as make you feel better for a few minutes. Also, it shouldn%26#039;t be used as a face wash or anything like that, as it dries out your face.





I would recommend getting a store bought spot treatment; you can buy several that are mixed with concealers so that the pimple is hidden and treated at the same time. I use this Neutrogena produce that%26#039;s shaped like a tube of lipstick and it works really well. Proactive is also good for some skin types, though it didn%26#039;t work for me, which is why I went Neutrogena. You should consult a dermatologist if you have anything that%26#039;s really serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment