Friday, January 8, 2010

Does putting tooth paste on a pimple realy work?

I tried this a couple times and honestly, it doesnt work at all. I would say it depends on your skin type because it does work sometimes for my wife. Try it for yourself a couple times and see if it clears up overnight... if not move on to something else|||hell yeah it does, I%26#039;m 11 and i used it ever since i was 8. It is really cool but it stings like hell if you try to touch it. LOL|||For me it helps discolor the pimple so it%26#039;s less noticable|||it doesn%26#039;t really


work on meh, but it might on you!


TRY IT|||Yes it does! I%26#039;m 29 and still use this home based method. But if does burn like hell if you squeezed it already.|||no it DOES NOT work....at least not for me.|||yes|||Not for me! Maybe I did it wrong because it seems to work for everyone else.|||sure does hon...also it sounds gross but preparation h does the same thing!|||NO!!!! if anything it makes it alot worse. don%26#039;t do it|||If it has whitening in it, then it will make it redder. But other wise, it works like a charm!|||no, at least, not on my skin type (normal). it burn like heck! it doesnt do anything either. yeast with a bit of water to make a paste, just plain ice and acne medication are better anyday. especially acne medication. i got some perscribed and it works so well, so fast!|||I tried it and it just dries it out. Use plain colgate...the other stuff will burn ya. Ummmm...OH! dont forget to wash your face first. GL!|||Yeah, it kind of dries it out, but, unfortunately, it will make the pimple even redder in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment